Sunday, September 12, 2010

About me.

My name is Rachel Ennia Quarta, however I prefer to go by Ennia.  I'm currently a Junior majoring in Accounting and minoring in Anthropology.  Prior to attending Baruch I was a Dance major at NY's LaGuardia HS for the Arts & Performing Arts.  In my spare time, I like to go to indie films, eat at La Nonna (the best italian pizzaria in BK without a doubt...oh and its BYOB), and drink cider.  Yes, my favorite drink is Magner's, which they happen to have on tap at Fitz's.  It's a Scottish thing.  I'm first generation Italian and Scottish. That's all I got for now.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Ennia La Nonna is killer! I like South Brooklyn Pizza too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Ennia, i am a junior majoring in accounting too. I am still thinking about what major should i choose O_O"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ennia

    I would really like to try that pizza that u say is the best in BK.
    Oh Syria you say I heard its quite nice, the name of it also sounds kind of simmilar to my country's name don't you agree?

    ReplyDelete